Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shit! Merde! Дерьмо!

Phylology rapes your f..ing mind! And makes you sooo f...ly lonely. The crappiest thing is that when you act weirdly, people always say: "you're such a creeper cuz you're a philology major." And then you freak out, and start yelling that philology has nothing to do with your weirdness. You can assume someone calling you a freak by nature, but you really get mad when someone accuses philology of ringing you mental troubles. I am saying this as I am draining the third shot glass of congnac. Damn it!

2 comments:

  1. You make me want to be right next to you also draining my third shot glass of congnac right at this very minute. Damn it! Katya, Katya, Katya - I miss you... And once your major is philology, you can kiss your sanity good-bye. Life as a philology is still life - but not as anybody else knows it. In a way I think it's good that Berkeley - and most American universities - don't have a Philology Department (where all the mad people go), but also I want to bring it back for without it, I do feel like a freak! But a freak without a solid institution to back me up... And Berkeley has a ton of lovely book stores by the way, but because they're so "anti" many American things, there's no Barnes & Noble. But there is one in the city close by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this comment. Greater than congnac. Makes me feel so much better. Спасибо тебе!!!

    ReplyDelete